Re: Issue: TRAILER_FIELDS and Transfer Encodings once again

From: Larry Masinter <masinter@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 1997 14:05:39 PST
To: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@w3.org>
Cc: mogul@pa.dec.com, fielding@kiwi.ics.uci.edu, http-wg%cuckoo.hpl.hp.com@hplb.hpl.hp.com
To make Draft Standard, we have to document at least two interoperable
implementations of each feature. So where are the interoperable
implementations of trailer fields and transfer encoding?

If it's unlikely that we will see interoperable implementations
of trailer fields in the next month (which seems pretty unlikely
to me), maybe we can undock 'Trailer Fields'.

Larry
--
http://www.parc.xerox.com/masinter