Test Day Schedule

From: Scott Lawrence <lawrence@agranat.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 18:31:44 -0500
To: HTTP Working Group <http-wg%cuckoo.hpl.hp.com@hplb.hpl.hp.com>

  Some of you may have noticed that I did not send a reminder for test
  day registrations for this week.  With the I-D deadline fast
  approaching, I thought it best to take this week off.  Next week is
  Thanksgiving in the US, so I will not schedule one then either.

  I do plan to restart them the following week, and will be publishing
  a web page shortly with pointers to servers that are generally
  available (feel free to send pointers).

  Sorry I didn't get this note out sooner...

--
Scott Lawrence           EmWeb Embedded Server       <lawrence@agranat.com>
Agranat Systems, Inc.        Engineering            http://www.agranat.com/