Acknowledgements for Draft standard...

From: Jim Gettys <jg@pa.dec.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 1997 14:37:54 -0800
To: http-wg%cuckoo.hpl.hp.com@hplb.hpl.hp.com

I'm in the home stretch of editing the next draft, and if you are
not currently acknowledged in the specification, and believe you should
be, please send me mail so I won't forget.

I'll get in any I recieve by Wednesday of this week.  It is unlikely that
this will be the draft that goes to draft standard, though we may come very
close, so don't panic if you don't see this message in time to respond.

Draft submission deadline is Friday, and I need to have a chance to actually
produce the bits (which has been non-trivial in recent memory).

			Your Editor...
				- Jim Gettys