LAST CALL: draft-ietf-http-state-man-mec-04.txt

From: Larry Masinter <masinter@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 10:45:03 PST
To: http-wg%cuckoo.hpl.hp.com@hplb.hpl.hp.com
I thought I had sent out a LAST CALL, but apparently it was stealth,
and doesn't appear on the mailing list.

I know many of you have expressed your opinion before, but we need
to ask the question just once more:

Leaving out any consideration of the privacy issues (which will
be addressed once we've resolved the protocol issues), are you,
in favor of proposing the mechanism in
draft-ietf-http-state-man-mech-04.txt as a Proposed Standard.

This is a working group LAST CALL on this issue.

You may send your (preferably brief) opinion to me privately, or
to the list publicly. I'll summarize private opinions. (I would
rather not discuss the process or the privacy issues at this point,
however.)

Larry