Re: Washington Agenda for HTTP?

From: Larry Masinter <masinter@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 1997 23:35:24 PST
To: "David W. Morris" <dwm@xpasc.com>
Cc: http working group <http-wg%cuckoo.hpl.hp.com@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
The request for the second slot is awaiting the approval of the
area directors. Probably also the arrival of 4 hours of agenda.

I believe we will have ample agenda items to close out HTTP/1.1,
especially if more issues arise during interoperability testing.

In particular, the 'documentation of interoperable implementations'
will probably require more time than is available if we go feature-by-feature,
although some of that can happen outside official meeting time.

Larry
--
http://www.parc.xerox.com/masinter