Administrivia: spam reduction

From: Andy Norman <ange@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 09:08:10 +0000
To: http-wg%cuckoo.hpl.hp.com@hplb.hpl.hp.com
Folks,

I've had no real objections, so as from next Monday (3rd Nov.) I'm going to
alter the http-wg mailing list so that it only accepts postings from the
subscription addresses of people on the list.

For one week after that, I'll attempt to notice non-spam messages that got
bounced, add the address of the poster and also re-post the message to the
list.

At any time, if you know that your posting address may be different from your
subscription address, or you want alternative posting addresses, just send me
e-mail direct.

If this closed list strategy doesn't work too well, just let me know and I'll
undo it.
--
(http-wg list maintainer)			-- ange -- <><

http://www-uk.hpl.hp.com/people/ange		ange@hplb.hpl.hp.com