Re: Adminstrivia: spam reduction

From: Andy Norman <ange@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: 22 Oct 1997 15:15:57 +0100
To: Harald.T.Alvestrand@uninett.no
Cc: http-wg%cuckoo.hpl.hp.com@hplb.hpl.hp.com
Harald writes:

> I prefer STRONGLY that you keep the function of being added to the
> additional list as a permanent service.

Maybe i wasn't too clear.

You can send me an e-mail at any time to have additional posting addresses
added.  The service I was offering for a week or so was noticing failed
postings and auto-adding the posters e-mail address to the additional posting
address list.

I don't have the time nor the energy to do this for a longer period.  ;-)

> You may even consider automating it :-)

;-)

[...]
> Apart from that, I have no objections, just a sad feeling :-(

Thanks for your input.
--
						-- ange -- <><

http://www-uk.hpl.hp.com/people/ange		ange@hplb.hpl.hp.com