draft '08' => draft-ietf-http-v11-spec-rev-00.*

From: Larry Masinter <masinter@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 1997 16:08:40 PDT
To: http-wg%cuckoo.hpl.hp.com@hplb.hpl.hp.com
Cc: internet-drafts@ietf.org, moore@cs.utk.edu
The internet-drafts submission before Munich bounced (or got
dropped in an Internet Drafts Editor's stack overflow), and
so we've been without an 'official' draft. Even though Jim's
about to embark on draft 09 soon, it was important to remedy

Conventionally, I believe, when an Internet Draft becomes
an RFC, the version series is discontinued, and a new
document name is used. So I submitted the draft (in
text and pdf) as draft-ietf-http-v11-spec-rev-00.* rather than
as -spec-08.*.