Re: making progress on cookies

If the IESG will not move them forward except in tandem,
I don't really see the point in splitting the draft.  Has
the IESG indicated that they would prefer this approach
because they might later be revved independantly?  Or
is there pressure to do this so that implementations could
claim compliance with the wire protocol without
claiming compliance with the privacy sections?
			regards,
				Ted Hardie
				NASA NIC