Re: some thoughts on extensions on REQUEST line.

From: Joel N. Weber II <devnull@gnu.ai.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 02:16:05 -0400 (EDT)
To: albert-lunde@nwu.edu
Cc: sanjath@itsol.itsprojects.com, http-wg%cuckoo.hpl.hp.com@hplb.hpl.hp.com
   Geographic location, so far as I know, hasn't been a widely
   considered factor in the more general issue of content negotiation.

Geographic location won't ever be completely accurate.  I'm in the Hawaii
timezone right now, but I'm sending this message from a machine in the
Eastern time zone, so if you read the headers you'll think I'm on the
east coast.

Even if there was a way for me to tell the computers what timezone
I'm on on the per user level I doubt I'd bother.