req-sum-00

From: Patrick McManus <mcmanus@appliedtheory.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 10:28:21 -0400 (EDT)
To: http working group <http-wg%cuckoo.hpl.hp.com@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
In general I think this is a big advantage to application and
specification developers alike.

I have a very non traditional type of http/1.1 application that falls
into the 'origin server' category but is not the general purpose type
of application the specification seems oriented towards.. this summary
would benefit me greatly in double checking compliance by determining
the relevant requirements.

the spreadsheet format is great, but will it include the glossary of
footnote resolutions? as that is likely to be perpetually evolving as
well.

-P