Re: Spelling of "cachable"

From: Jim Gettys <jg@pa.dec.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 07:48:48 -0700
To: http-wg%cuckoo.hpl.hp.com@hplb.hpl.hp.com

Please don't waste any more mailing list cycles (or your own);
the spelling isn't going to change (other than maybe the one spelled
differently than all the others).  My energy has been going into
cleaning up the document, and I expect starting tomorrow to move
onto more substantive issues.  (In case you wonder what I've been doing,
the spec now has an index, much more useful than worrying about a possible
spelling error, and I'm working on cleaning up the Word version to make
it easier to generate clean HTML today.)

There are still open issues on the list worth discussing.
Spend your time and energy and spend them discussing them.
			Your editor,
				- Jim