RE: RE-VERSION

Gentlemen,
I'm sorry to interfere in that long and heated discussion which
seems to get less and less productive at each reply.

I'm just unable to refrain my restlessness when I learn
that beeing "unable to read the English language presented
quite clearly in three separate RFCs" describes people who are
"untrained savages, apparently reared by animals in a jungle".

Are you, even marginally, aware that one source of confusion
MIGHT indeed reside in the difficulties that some savages have to
understand all the subtleties of English ? I've been told that in very
remote places, people still happened to speak and read some kind
of other primitive languages, which might account for the difficulties
they have either to contribute positively to English discussions
or to catch the fineness of your literature.

I don't find it very courteous to insult savages on toga praetexta
that their English is not a fluent as yours, you SHOULD perhaps
open some discussions on how to provide translated versions of
the RFCs to help those savages to achieve your indisputable wisdom.

Regards

John SÉRAPHIN
Régie Autonome des Transports Parisiens - RATP
Information and Telecommunications Department
mailto:jse@ratp.fr
The opinions expressed hereby are strictly personal
and might not be those of my employers.
.