RE: Using Content-Encoding and Content-Disposition together

I also agree that the second one is correct. We should not confuse
content-encoding with the actual file. After all I could easily be
dealing with a server where I, a server side app, send the server a
plain text file with a content-disposition of .txt and the smart server
knowing it is talking to a UA that supports compression decides to
compress on the fly.
	Yaron