POST problem

From: Yehuda Shiran <yshiran@iil.intel.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 16:42:07 +0300
To: http-wg%cuckoo.hpl.hp.com@hplb.hpl.hp.com
I'm experiencing trouble with the POST request. I am currently practicing
Web Client Programming, so any help would be appreciated. I am trying to
submit a site to the following CGI program:

http://saturn.opentext.net/cgi-bin/submit.pl

using the POST method. It works fine when I use a form, but when I try to
do it with a Perl script - no success. The form can be found at:

http://saturn.opentext.net/main/submitURL.html

I am almost sure I did everything right. Could anyone please try to make
this thing work. Thanks in advance.

Tomer Shiran
- President and CEO of Netscent Corporation
  http://www.netscent.com/
- Co-author of "Learn Advanced JavaScript Programming"
  ISBN: 1-55622-552-0
  http://www.geocities.com/~yehuda/