IETF in Munich: 8/11 & 8/12

From: Larry Masinter <masinter@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 22:39:10 PDT
To: http-wg%cuckoo.hpl.hp.com@hplb.hpl.hp.com
We've been given two sessions at IETF:

 Monday, August 11 at 0930-1130 (opposite svrloc, roamops, idr,
                issll)
 Tuesday, August 12 at 1300-1515 (opposite isn, dnsind, drums,
                bmwg, pppext, ngtrans, idmr, ipc)

Our primary agenda is to review the HTTP/1.1 draft, the other
drafts that we're processing, and also to decide on the
schedule for finishing work.

I'll be putting together a proposed agenda over the next couple
of days.

Please remind me if there are other agenda items; in the meanwhile,
this might influence your travel plans.

Larry