an (unofficial) cookie draft

From: Dave Kristol <dmk@research.bell-labs.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 97 15:31:30 EDT
To: http-state@lists.research.bell-labs.com, http-wg%cuckoo.hpl.hp.com@hplb.hpl.hp.com
I would like to make the I-D cutoff of 7/30 for another cookie draft.
I've made available what I would like to submit to IETF.  It's
available via
	<http://portal.research.bell-labs.com/~dmk/cookie-ver.html>
(Look below the horizontal line.)

It would be nice if it were the last (I'm sure you'll all agree:-).
The outcome of ongoing public and private discussions may induce
further changes.

There are text and PostScript versions of
	- this draft (2.63)
	- this draft, with change bars from RFC 2109
	- this draft, with change bars from draft-ieft-http-state-man-mec-02.

Major changes since state-man-mec-02:

	- per Dave Morris, relaxed FQHN stuff
	- Domain= prepends a '.' if none present
	- add CommentURL
	- add a $Port attribute to Cookie.  (I spontaneously added this
		when I realized it was needed for consistency with the
		$Path and $Domain.)

Dave Kristol