1.1 proxies?

From: Scott Lawrence <lawrence@agranat.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 09:53:09 -0400
To: HTTP Working Group List <http-wg%cuckoo.hpl.hp.com@hplb.hpl.hp.com>

  I'd like to do some testing of our server through 1.1 proxies; I'm
  mostly interested in how it affects the user experience.  If any of
  you know of a 1.1 proxy on the Net that I can make light use of, I'd
  love to hear about it (off list, if you prefer).  I will of course
  pass on anything interesting I learn, and will keep any and all
  information about the proxy confidential.

  Our 1.1 servers are available for testing any time:

    digest-test.agranat.com (1.1 server with a set of
                             authentication tests)

Scott Lawrence           EmWeb Embedded Server       <lawrence@agranat.com>
Agranat Systems, Inc.        Engineering            http://www.agranat.com/