Re: SAFE, UAHINT and other things not part of HTTP/1.1 now

From: Koen Holtman <koen@win.tue.nl>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 1997 21:11:59 +0200 (MET DST)
To: Larry Masinter <masinter@parc.xerox.com>
Cc: dwm@xpasc.com, http-wg@cuckoo.hpl.hp.com
Larry Masinter:
>In particular, SAFE and UAHINT are not in the charter.

Eek, I thought that SAFE was one if the items in the HTTP/1.1 issues
list, but I can't find it in the list anymore.

The Memphis agenda

seems to imply that SAFE used to be linked in the issues list once.
What happened?

Anyway, I think that SAFE should be in the issues list, and thus in the

I think it is safe to assume that we won't have the manpower to close
on UAHINT, so I don't mind us dropping that.