Status 100

From: <rlgray@raleigh.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 1997 16:51:20 EST
To: HTTP Working Group <http-wg@cuckoo.hpl.hp.com>
I fell behind on my mail for a while there, and there does not seem to
have been much discussion on this topic for the last 2 weeks, but I did
not get the impression that consensus had been achieved, nor did I see
a last-call for this.  Did I miss something?  If not, given that there
is only 2 hours scheduled for http in Munich, I think we should finish
this up now.

I think making 100 requestable by the client is the most attractive
solution (for me as a server implementer anyway).

Richard L. Gray
chocolate - the One True food group