Re: New feature negotiation syntax

From: Ted Hardie <hardie@thornhill.arc.nasa.gov>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 1997 16:06:22 -0700
To: Larry Masinter <masinter@parc.xerox.com>, Koen Holtman <koen@win.tue.nl>, http-wg@cuckoo.hpl.hp.com
Cc: Dave Kristol <dmk@bell-labs.com>
> Subject: Re: New feature negotiation syntax
> >A good requirements document states the problem and a set of tests that
> >would verify that the problem has been solved.
> Since Ted has made a good start, I'm hoping he'll volunteer to
> shepherd the requirements document through the process. Otherwise,
> we'll need someone else to try to manage the document through
> the consensus process.

I will try to write up a brief requirements document.    If at all possible,
I will send it to the working group by the end of next week.  Depending
on exactly how involved I will be in the web activities for Pathfinder's
landing on Mars, I may have to then table working on the draft until
the second week of July, but I should be able at least to monitor the
working group.
			Ted Hardie