Re: An experiment in producing RFC1122-style requirements checklist

From: <rlgray@raleigh.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 1997 18:02:08 EST
To: http-wg@cuckoo.hpl.hp.com
I hope you can stand one more "one too".  I implemented something
similar for our implementation.

I think that the Notes would be valuable if organized by subject
(perhaps pointing to the section); if by section, I agree that
compressing to '*' is sufficient.

Is there anyone that implements a proxy that doesn't cache?  If not, I
think that just a proxy column is sufficient.

** Reply to note from "Scott Lawrence" <lawrence@agranat.com> Fri, 30 May 1997 11:13:23 -0400
>   The trial format is a bit cramped, but I don't personally see a way
>   to correct that except perhaps by removing the 'Notes' column.  The
>   checklist should not attempt to be sufficient to actually work from;
>   perhaps the Notes could just be reduced to a '*' to indicate that
>   the requirement is qualified in some way (which might also make it
>   easier to write the summary part).

Richard L. Gray
chocolate - the One True food group