feature negotiation syntax

From: Larry Masinter <masinter@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Wed, 7 May 1997 21:02:54 PDT
To: http-wg@cuckoo.hpl.hp.com
I suggest avoiding any of the complexities of URI comparison
and make feature tag comparison be exact, octet-by-octet.
Given the enormous flamage around UTF8-URLs, I think
you might be in trouble unless you specify very carefully
exactly which subset of URIs you're actually going to allow.

The "x:" bothers me, since it isn't a URL scheme anyway.
I think you might as well avoid it, and distinguish between
a URL and a feature tag by the appearance of ":" within.