Re: ftp URL stuff (was MIME multipart/* vs HTTP)

From: Josh Cohen <josh@netscape.com>
Date: Tue, 6 May 1997 13:07:23 -0700 (PDT)
To: Klaus Weide <kweide@xochi.tezcat.com>
Cc: josh@netscape.com, masinter@parc.xerox.com, http-wg@cuckoo.hpl.hp.com
> [ about Netscape proxy ]

> But all this probably hasn't much to do with the HTTP protocol...
yes and no.
When the client is speaking to the proxy, technically, it
is speaking HTTP, not FTP.

Additionally, I knew if I posted this here, Id be sure
to get informed answers from bright individuals like yourself :)
*duck*

>   Klaus

Josh Cohen				        Netscape Communications Corp.
Netscape Fire Department	               "My opinions, not Netscape's"
Server Engineering
josh@netscape.com                       http://home.netscape.com/people/josh/