"last call": draft-ietf-http-versions-01.txt

From: Larry Masinter <masinter@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 1997 20:53:40 PDT
To: hta@uninett.no, moore@cs.utk.edu
Cc: http-wg@cuckoo.hpl.hp.com
At the HTTP working group meeting on April 7, there were no objections
to moving
forward with:

   ftp://ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-http-versions-01.txt

as the best advice of the HTTP working group. Based on the wording
in the abstract ("not a modification of the intended meaning of the
existing ... documents"), I propose that this be submitted to
the IESG to publish as an 'Informational' RFC as soon as possible.

As there has been no controversy on this issue in the working group,
I don't believe a separate "working group last call" is necessary.
(other issues will probably require one.)

Larry