Summary, HTTP-WG meeting in Memphis

From: Larry Masinter <masinter@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 1997 16:43:00 PDT
To: Harald.T.Alvestrand@uninett.no, moore@cs.utk.edu
Cc: http-wg@cuckoo.hpl.hp.com
The HTTP working group is making good progress on resolving
issues with an eye toward progressing HTTP/1.1 from "Proposed"
to "Draft" status. We discussed 38 minor issues that were
identified on the mailing list over the last several months,
and seemed close to resolving many of them. We also have four
or five major issues that had originally been planned for
HTTP/1.1 but were not finished in time.

We're hopeful that our work will be completed in time that
the last meeting of the working group will be in Munich.

Larry
--
http://www.parc.xerox.com/masinter