Can I add a link to your site from mine?

From: Joanne Stevens <demg@webusa.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 1997 11:41:45 -0700 (MST)
To: http-wg@cuckoo.hpl.hp.com
Hello,

I just looked at your site and I really liked it!
I have a site where I list this weeks top 20 sites
on the internet. I have different categories, and
eventually want to have a lot more. There's not
much there now, but I'm just starting out! I will link
the best sites on my page every two weeks.
Would you consider letting me link your site to my
pages?
My site is at:
         http://comevisit.com/joanne/INDEX.HTML

Thank you very much!