Re: Process for closing out issues list

From: Jim Gettys <jg@pa.dec.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 1997 09:51:35 -0800
To: Koen Holtman <koen@win.tue.nl>
Cc: masinter@parc.xerox.com, koen@win.tue.nl, http-wg@cuckoo.hpl.hp.com
I will try to get an updated issues list done before the end of the
week, but an unanticipated April Fools joke has slowed me down.

New England just had a blizzard, which has cost me a couple days of time
this week (biggest storm since the blizzard of 1978).  It was quite
spectacular (I measured 26" of snow on the deck behind my house; the
whole area got between 24" and 33" of snow.
				- Jim