Re: webmaster@website

From: Gregory J. Woodhouse <gjw@wnetc.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 1997 06:56:18 -0800 (PST)
To: Josh Cohen <josh@netscape.com>
Cc: "Adam M. Costello" <amc@cs.berkeley.edu>, http-wg@cuckoo.hpl.hp.com
Right. There i a distinction between content issues (broken links, etc.)
and server issues and sometimes people will be sending mail rtegarding one
or the other. My solution is to set up webmaster@wnetc.com, and almost all
mail I receive pertains to issues I can handle. If necessary, I can
forward it on. I suspect tht most people visiting the site won't know the
difference between a broken CGI or an errant redirect (things I can
address directly) on the one hand, and DNS or connectivity routing issues
on the other.

---
gjw@wnetc.com    /    http://www.wnetc.com/home.html
If you're going to reinvent the wheel, at least try to come
up with a better one.