1.1 server available for testing

From: Scott Lawrence <lawrence@agranat.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 1997 08:19:14 -0500 (EST)
To: http-wg@cuckoo.hpl.hp.com

  Agranat Systems has just announced beta availability of HTTP 1.1
  support in our EmWeb server for embedded systems.  I'm working on a
  note for the working group about our experiences implementing 1.1
  and especially some points that probably don't come up outside
  embedded systems.  In the mean time, a test version of our 1.1
  server is running at: <URL:http://www.agranat.com:8080/>.  We would
  appreciate hearing from anyone who accesses it, especially with 1.1
  clients.  Thanks.