Re: HTTP Connection Management (draft-ietf-http-connection-00.txt)

From: Jeff de la Beaujardiere <delabeau@iniki.gsfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 1997 10:08:58 -0500
To: ben@algroup.co.uk
Cc: http-wg@cuckoo.hpl.hp.com

Ben Laurie writes:
> It was not my intention to be rude, just brief. Please accept my apologies.

You are very gracious--no harm done.  Sorry if I seemed hypersensitive.

> OK, so you're asking the server to parse all the content it serves. There
> are several problems with this kind of approach [...]

Your arguments and others' have been so throughly convincing that I would
withdraw my suggestion if only I could extricate from beneath the
accumulated rebuttals which have flattened it to jelly.

Regards,
Jeff dLB

  = J-F Pitot de La Beaujardiere
  = delabeau@iniki.gsfc.nasa.gov