RE: URI or URL? [was: PEP draft delayed -- diffs so far attached]

All the documents you referenced agree that URI is the appropriate term
to use as it describes both URL and URN. I also agree that anything that
looks like scheme:stuff should have one name, in fact it has already
been presented, it is URI. As for what the world knows, that is for
marketing literature not protocol specification documents.
		Yaron