Re: What is the basic idea behind 305 Use Proxy?

From: Josh Cohen <josh@netscape.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 1997 16:48:28 -0800
To: http-wg@cuckoo.hpl.hp.com
To: "Kolics Bertold, University of Veszprem" <bertold@tohotom.vein.hu>
Kolics Bertold, University of Veszprem wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> Please, ignore this mail if this is a FAQ.
> [... question about use of 305 Use proxy ...]

Its becoming a Frequently Asked Question, but it doesnt
yet have a good answer.

We're working on a draft on the usage.

It was mentioned at the last WG, and since then we've been discussing
it.  Ill be posting the ideas for review within a week, and then
once there is some consensus, we (ari & myself) will follow it
with a draft ...

Josh Cohen				        Netscape Communications Corp.
Netscape Fire Department
Server Engineering
josh@netscape.com
http://home.netscape.com/people/josh/