new prospective cookie draft

From: Dave Kristol <dmk@research.bell-labs.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 97 15:21:31 EST
To: http-wg%cuckoo.hpl.hp.com@hplb.hpl.hp.com
I've created a cookie draft that merges state-mgmt-05 and
state-mgmt-errata-00 plus subsequent comments.  Please look it over.
You can get to it from
http://portal.research.bell-labs.com/~dmk/cookie-ver.html .

If there are no violent objections, I will submit it as state-mgmt-06
on Wednesday with the goal of slipping it into the RFC Editor's pile in
place of state-mgmt-05, which has not yet made RFC status.  I contend
the changes are purely editorial and add clarification.

Dave Kristol