Re: Cookie Question

I assume you mean 'proxy cookies'.  Well, if proxy cookies existed
and were commonly supported .. a big IF I know but ... at some future
time, my proxy based application would used cookies to help manage
the interaction between itself and the user.  Probably to simply keep
track of who the user was.  The specific application I'm somewhat
responsible for, ZooWorks, indexs data on the fly and tracks user
references to facilitate information rediscovery by traditional keyword
search as well as other parameters such as when the user last retrieved
or first retrieved the document. Proxy cookies would make
implemementation of a shared multiple user server much cleaner.

Essentially there is a bearer level interaction between the user and
the proxy at the same time there are many application level interactions
between the user and destination servers.