Re: errata for cookie spec

From: Marc Salomon <marc@gaia.ucsf.edu>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 1997 13:07:19 -0800
To: http-wg%cuckoo.hpl.hp.com@hplb.hpl.hp.com

Didn't we have this exact same cookie domain restriction discussion early last
summer?  Although I am convinced that the spec is hopelessly out of sync with
reality, the working group roughly consensed against my position and with the
installed base of running code.

Let's keep this discussion limited to specific edits to the document that
clarify the intent of the document on which the wg consensed.  That intent
might not reflect reality but such objections have been noted and logged.

-marc