HTTP/1.1 servers?

From: Gregory J. Woodhouse <gjw@wnetc.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 1996 15:36:43 -0700 (PDT)
To: http-wg%cuckoo.hpl.hp.com@hplb.hpl.hp.com
Forgive me for asking such a question, but is an experimental 1.1 server
available that will run under Win32? (Windows 95 would be nice.) Better
yet, how about a Java implementation?

I've been experimenting with the idea of using HTTP/1.1 as a messaging
protocol, and it would be very useful to be able to have a system with
which I could work. Unfortunately, Unix boxes are hard to come by at the
moment.

On a related note when the PEP question was posted I was so swamped with
other things that I really didn't have time to go through the draft and
determine how important these extensions would be for my purposes. Where
does PEP stand?

---
Gregory Woodhouse     gjw@wnetc.com
home page:            http://www.wnetc.com/