Re: PEP Battle Plan

From: <Pixieo2@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 1996 01:09:57 -0400
To: http-wg%cuckoo.hpl.hp.com@hplb.hpl.hp.com
I sorry for all the time you spent trying to help me,and greatful for the
many hours that you worked in trying to do so.Only recently did i find out
that Mac,s (Mother Bord) and chip never Worked,and their is no time limet on
when if ever their going to get the parts.Over five thousand dollars and
feeling handicapped/mentality incommunicable not one word from Apple about
this problem.I had no other choice but to buy another computer and start
legal action with MAC.I would just like to thank you for a(ALL) you have
done,trust me mac can HTTP this with my lawyers.
                                             If prayers could be answered you
were my angle

                                                              Pixie02@aol.com