Re: Unicode support?.

From: sateesh narahari <sateesh@xait.xerox.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 1996 17:12:29 -0400
To: http-wg%cuckoo.hpl.hp.com@hplb.hpl.hp.com
Hi,

  Can some one point to me right place to find out about the
 internationalization of html and http.Or lemme put it in other way.

 How do I have a japanese document without having to have it in a
 image.i.e. Client should get the character bytes(unicode or whatever it
 is) and browser should display the corresponding language.Is it
possible
 in the current state of affairs.If not what is the effort that is put
 into make this possible.

 Forgive my ignorance if I missed any point.

Sorry if this post made it twice.
 Regards,
 sateesh.