Redirect Syntax!!

From: Vasu <sairam@npac.syr.edu>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 1996 20:44:42 -0400 (EDT)
To: http-wg%cuckoo.hpl.hp.com@hplb.hpl.hp.com

Can someone tell me how to make my CGI program redirect to another
location instead of the one that is executing this script?

I don't seem to be ablt to do it with just a
printf(toClient, "Location: http://npac.syr.edu/somepage.html");
and writing toClient to the client.

Do I need to have "Content-type: text/html" also! Can anyone point me to
some examples of how you achieved redirection using HTTP headers?

Any help is very much appreciated.

|               Money comes and goes, Morality comes and grows             |
|                                        - Bhagawan Sri Satya Sai Baba     |