Re: draft-holtman-http-safe-00.txt

From: Foteos Macrides <MACRIDES@sci.wfbr.edu>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 1996 18:55:03 -0500 (EST)
To: gtn@ebt.com
Cc: http-wg%cuckoo.hpl.hp.com@hplb.hpl.hp.com
gtn@ebt.com (Gavin Nicol) wrote:
>>In other words, i18n has nothing to do with it.
>
>I think I18N has everything to do with the choice of using message
>bodies or not.

	Hmm.  Here's some more quibbling about individual words in our
email communications.  The "nothing" and "everything" in those two
sentences make both of them hyperbole.  :) :)

	Reason b) in the Safe ID does need a tweak in its wording, and
perhaps some reasons c) and d) need to be added for why POST often is
used despite the Request-URI-plus-subordinate-content being safe.

	But it's otherwise an excellent -00 draft. :) :)

	Thanks Koen!  You made my day!!!!

				Fote