Re: REPOST (was: HTTP working group status & issues)

From: Foteos Macrides <MACRIDES@sci.wfbr.edu>
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 1996 17:21:35 -0500 (EST)
To: http-wg%cuckoo.hpl.hp.com@hplb.hpl.hp.com
koen@win.tue.nl (Koen Holtman) wrote:
>I personally have little interest in taking the work beyond a `safe:
>yes' mini-ID.  I don't think a bookmarking standard would create much
>added value.

	I wasn't referring to the bookmark file structure, but to
standards regulating privacy and security issues, beyond safety, per
se, if a server saved the post-content for access via a network URL,
as the "rel=source alternative" would appear to require, if it could
be made workable at all.  This wouldn't be necessary if you contribute
a mini-ID just for the Safe: yes | no header, as I hope you do.

				Fote