meeting at Dec 9-13 IETF in San Jose?

From: Larry Masinter <masinter@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 1996 17:11:31 PDT
To: http-wg%cuckoo.hpl.hp.com@hplb.hpl.hp.com
We're already being asked to schedule our December meeting.

I was tentatively planning on asking for one session for HTTP current
work; do you think that we have more than two hours of discussion?

The Distributed authoring & versioning working group may also have
formed by then and meet officially.

I've been told there may also be a joint HTTP/Transport
session.

Anyway, I plan to (fairly arbitrarily) ask for Tuesday, Dec 10,
900-1130 for our one slot. If you'd rather some other time that week,
let me know, since I don't currently have strong reasons to prefer one
over another.

Larry