Draft 06 submitted to internet drafts directory.

From: <jg@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 96 15:00:29 -0400
To: http-wg%cuckoo.hpl.hp.com@hplb.hpl.hp.com

I just submitted draft 06 to the Internet drafts directory.

In the meanwhile, you can get versions from W3C's HTTP
page located at http://www.w3.org/pub/WWW/Protocols/.

Note that if you wish to see differences from draft 05 (quite small),
the best way is to use the Word or Postscript versions of the document
with revision marks; only significant changes are visible (i.e. I've
suppressed minor formatting fixes such as removal of unneeded spaces,
and the like).  You'll find using these versions much easier than
using diffs of the text version against the previous text version, as
this text version has seen further tweaking (including some manual
work) to print better than in previous drafts.

This draft reflects comments recieved during last call period.

Thank you all for your efforts.
				Sincerely,
					Jim Gettys