Re: Minor fixes to draft 05

From: Larry Masinter <masinter@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 1996 17:47:41 PDT
To: mogul@pa.dec.com
Cc: http-wg%cuckoo.hpl.hp.com@hplb.hpl.hp.com
Last minute typographical or spelling corrections should be (should
have been) sent directly to the editor, who is free to accept or
reject them at his discression. Please don't send them to the list.

All other changes must be in response to issues that were raised
during the IESG "last call". (Including those issues raised at the
HTTP-WG meeting in Montreal.)

If you have some change to HTTP/1.1 that isn't just a typo, it is
insufficient to raise it here at this point. The two issues we have
dealt with (":q=" and "charset flap") were discussed at the HTTP-WG
meeting and, while I think that's appropriate, we shouldn't now open
the floor here for further discussion and issues.