Please publish draft-ietf-http-v11-spec-05 as an Internet Standard

From: Larry Masinter <masinter@parc.xerox.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 1996 08:50:00 PDT
To: Harald.T.Alvestrand@uninett.no, moore@cs.utk.edu
Cc: iesg-secretary@cnri.reston.va.us, http-wg%cuckoo.hpl.hp.com@hplb.hpl.hp.com
To the APPS area directors:

Jim Gettys, the document editor for the HTTP/1.1 specification, has
submitted

      draft-ietf-http-v11-spec-05.{txt,ps}

to the Internet Drafts coordinator, and we expect it to be available
soon.  This document has recieved extensive review by the working
group, and the working group has achieved consensus that the draft is
ready to be published as a Proposed Standard.

(While there were numerous comments on the draft in the working group
over the last week, it is my belief that all of the comments that were
presented have been addressed to the satisfaction of the working group
members.)

Thanks,

Larry