Last Call on SHTTP and SHTML

Sorry to barge in on the HTTP/1.1 discussion, but I saw this on the WTS
mailing list and thought that the people here might be interested. Note
that the strong concerns that many people in the HTTP WG brought up in Los
Angeles are the "bureaucratic issues" noted here.

--Paul Hoffman
--Internet Mail Consortium