WORKING GROUP LAST CALL

I just wanted to emphasize a procedural point:

At this point, history doesn't matter, please don't bring it up.  It
doesn't matter who said what in what subgroup, what Koen did or didn't
agree to, or whether Roy did or did not read every message in the
conneg subgroup mailing list carefully enough.

What we need is for YOU to review the draft Jim Gettys just released

> Various versions of the (almost) draft can be found from this page:
> http://www.w3.org/pub/WWW/Protocols/HTTP/Issues/http-wg.html.

and, if you have technical comments, mail them to the list.  If
they're comments you've made before and feel like they weren't
actually addressed (AFTER YOU'VE CHECKED THE DRAFT CAREFULLY), a
pointer to the working group mail archive would be more useful than
trying to repeat your point.

We will try to make sure that all *technical* objections have been
addressed.

All *procedural* objections will be ignored.

 "rough consensus and running code"

 - Larry