Re: content negotiation flap (resend)

From: <jg@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 27 May 96 09:23:26 -0400
To: Larry Masinter <masinter@parc.xerox.com>
Cc: conneg@organic.com, http-wg%cuckoo.hpl.hp.com@hplb.hpl.hp.com, jg@w3.org
Re: a) Yes, I'm trying to get another draft out as quickly as I can.
I brought a cold back with me from California, and am working as hard as I
can to do so.  Roy's proposed changes are (mostly) useful, but they were
not allowed for in my time budget, and between them and being sick, it is
pretty clear I will not get a draft done today.  I'm still plowing through
mail and editing as fast as I can, while being careful.

b) yes, right now we're trying to get concensus from the group as a whole,
and changes should be thought of in that light.

BTW, far from all of Roy's proposed edits were in areas that had been
worked over already; some were in areas which I had marked as still
needing serious work.
			- Jim