      From: =?US-ASCII?Q?Keith_Moore?= <moore@cs.utk.edu>
      To: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Keld_J=F8rn_Simonsen?= <keld@dkuug.dk>
      CC: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Andr=E9_?= Pirard <PIRARD@vm1.ulg.ac.be>
      Subject: =?ISO-8859-1?B?SWYgeW91IGNhbiByZWFkIHRoaXMgeW8=?=
       =?ISO-8859-2?B?dSB1bmRlcnN0YW5kIHRoZSBleGFtcGxlLg==?=

which look really ugly here but are actually self-encoding in
a more or less useful way.

However, I'm not sure if we quite got the grammar right here;
i.e., I'm not sure if the "quoted-string" non-terminal is supposed
or allowed to follow the same encoding rules as the TEXT non-terminal.
Perhaps some language-lawyer can help out here.

That is, should we change this:
       Warning    = "Warning" ":" warn-code SP warn-agent SP warn-text
	[...]
       warn-text  = quoted-string

       Warning    = "Warning" ":" warn-code SP warn-agent SP warn-text
	[...]
       warn-text  = ( <"> *TEXT <"> )
?

-Jeff